Monday, March 3, 2008

Smiles and Laughs!





I feel so lucky to be a mom. I took these pictures the other day of Barrett. He was smiling and laughing and it was so fun. I couldn't resist showing all the cute little faces he made! He is the sweetest little boy! I feel so lucky to have him in our family. He especially loves his dad. When Devon gets home from work - Barrett smiles as soon as he can hear Devon's voice. He cuddles up as soon as Devon picks him up! It is so cute! He also loves the twins. They love to go in his room in the morning and talk to him until he starts laughing and smiling at them. Cayden was laughing when I dressed Barrett in this outfit. He said it was a "bear" shirt for our little Barrett. It is sad that he is not so much a newborn anymore - but it is so fun to watch his little personality develop. I sometimes feel pretty overwhelmed with the responsibility of being a mom -but when they smile at you - or cuddle with you it makes it all worth it!

4 friends wanted to say...:

Case said...

So I think that top picture looks just like devon!! He's so cute and he looks a lot older. I can't wait to get him and brock together when they can actually play together!!

Schmid Family said...

Brooke, Barrett is adorable. Don't you just love chubby babies? :)

becca said...

He is so cute Brooke! I love the smiling, giggling stages!

I read your post about the twins Bday! First...how did you make those cakes?? They are so cute!

Second, my girls would be SO jealous of the ear piercing. Noelle has wanted hers done for a long time, but I just cannot do it!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Wow! Though pictures are so darling, you can't help but smile when you look at them. Those are the moments that make all the tough moments worth it.