Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Cupcake Cake Pan

I had so many people ask me about the cakes that I made for the twins birthday. I wish I could say that I hand crafted the cakes - but... I found this cake pan and it makes the rest really easy! Wilton makes the cake pan - I found mine at Target.

3 friends wanted to say...:

emily snyder said...

i saw this cake pan on target when i was looking for cake pans for my cupcakes i made for valentine's day!

i love you too!
i miss you. i wish there was a reason why you guys had to come out here again. maybe i should get married :)
miss chalk and my sister becca came up for dinner a few sundays ago and then we went to a sister collen maxwell fireside. we talked about you. becca said how much she loves you and devon because you always laughed at her jokes. i guess, my sister melissa used to tell becca that she would never be as funny as she was. but you always made becca feel like the funniest person ever!
she misses you!! :)

i still want to see a close up of you and dev!! =) love, em

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I'm going right now to get that! Amazing! I struggle with cupcakes so I have to say this is a true miracle! Thanks for sharing!

On Our List said...

Thanks!!! I will go buy one tonight. You are amazing!!!