Friday, March 7, 2008

Barrett

9 friends wanted to say...:

Case said...

I love this! Thanks for putting Brock on too!!!

Laurie said...

He's so darling and has such cute blankets!

I'm glad to hear that having three is going so well. I hope we feel half that good when it's our turn. We're getting nervous. It feels like the boys give us a run for our money all the time already.

Chantz H. Davis said...

Hi Brooke! Love catching up on your kids. It's too bad that the pregnancy time doesn't go as fast as the time after they are born! 9 months seems to last forever - at least for me it did. But then before you blink they are 9 months and crawling etc. Your kids are precious!
Aunt lena

Heather K said...

Brooke,
The first time I saw Barrett I didn't think he looked like the twins. But with the new pictures you just posted, I see more of Cayden and Hadley in him. Maybe it's the darker hair that threw me off. He is so cute. I miss having a tiny one around. (Not that Kennedy is very big, but she is getting older... She starts nursery in a few months!)
-Heather

becca said...

Such a sweet post! I love all the pictures, he is a little doll! They just grow so fast!

Rylee said...

Hey Jarvii...its your cousin Rylee. Love looking at your blog, can't believe how big your twins are! Wow! Email me at rylee_9@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Love the slide show! Being at Lindseys for 3 days has made me realize that I can never complain again about one!! HOW DID YOU DO IT WITH TWINS?! You amaze us! Such a cute family!

On Our List said...

Brooke,
I finally used that cake pan today and it was AWESOME!!! I think I am going to gain all the weight I have lost the last 6 months because I am going to be making a lot of cake and eating it too. I just thought about the time in college where we made the Halloween cake at the blue house.(I have a picture of it somewhere in my college scrapbook) I think we were stressed out and got a carton of sherbet and made a cake and ate it. I actually think I ate the entire carton and you got one bite...I am such a pig. Oh well. Good memory...I miss making cakes with you...that was fun times. Thanks for the cake pan tip. I love it!!!

Love ya,
Sharon

Connie Phillips said...

Hey brooke... Your blog is sooo cute! I can's believe how cute Barrett is. He is so big already..you need to come visit soon so we can see him. Your blog is fancy...I have no clue what I am doing so mine is lame..oh well, it is a start :) Well, say hi to the twins and Barrett for us!