Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Barrett and Brock

Casie and Brock came to visit this past weekend. It is so funny to see Brock and Barrett together! Can you believe that they are only 2 1/2 weeks apart?!? Barrett looks like a monster baby next to Brock!
I love this picture- it looks like they are snuggling together! Maybe they can remember each other a little bit still - who knows? Barrett looks even bigger - because Brock has his legs tucked up.
I think it is so fun that Barrett has a cousin so close to him - on both sides of the family. My sister Maren had a little boy- Kyle about three months before I had Barrett. Having cousins close in age is the best. It makes family reunions and stuff even more fun.

6 friends wanted to say...:

On Our List said...

HOLY CRAP...Your son is huge!!! It is fun having cousins so close. All my sister in laws and I are pregnant at the same time so Erika has 3 cousins born within a month of her and Jackson has 2 cousins born within 2 months of him. So do they use real cheese on the hillbilly nachos or cheese sauce? I think I might have to cook some brisket tomorrow and try them...they sound delicious!!! Are you as addicted as I am to blogging. I seriously can't get off my computer...my poor children.

Love ya,
Sharon

P.S. Sorry I am asking so many question but I don't have your phone number or I would call or text you these questions so I didn't take up so much space on your comment page.

On Our List said...

Excellent!!! I will make the nachos tomorrow!

Case said...

My poor starving child. I swear at some point he will get a little bigger. Barrett isn't really that big though. I think he just a little bit big, and Brock is a little bit small and it just makes the difference look a bit drastic.
Oh, and the picture of Barrett on the side of your page looks a little bit like Jack Jack from Incredibles.

Kates said...

Casie's little guy is tinsee! I love it, I also love the chub on your little guy. They are both sooo cute!!

Heather K said...

Seeing Barrett and Brock together like that remind me of Reese and Caleb. It is crazy how two kids could be so close in age and be such different sizes!

Schmid Family said...

I just love how big your little man is. He is sooo adorable. We need to get Barrett and Chas together and they would look big together. I just went to Chas' 6 month check and he weighs 22.6 lbs and is 28 in. He is in the 87th percentile for height and 96th for weight. Got to love those chubby/tall boys. Love and miss ya.

Amy S.