Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hadley and the camera...





Hadley got the camera the other day and took these pictures of herself. She was so excited about the yellow flowers that she got from Aunt Yvonne - I guess she wanted to document herself with her "beautiful flowers!" She was in the car - by herself waiting on me - and must have found the camera in my diaper bag!

I was cracking up when I saw them on the camera - because Devon used to take pictures of himself on every roll of film - of most everyone's cameras! Back in the day when there were rolls of film - that was a long time ago!

7 friends wanted to say...:

Jen said...

That is SO funny because that is exactly was Kylie does every chance I leave my camera unguarded! Must be the Jarvis blood! :)

On Our List said...

I love Granpa Sherwood!!! Is a** not a swear word either...b/c then I would not have a swearing problem. Hadley is so funny. If I remember right, I had several rolls of film with random pictures of Dev on them. I should send you all those pictures... some of them are hilarious!!!

Love ya!!!!

Unknown said...

I remember seeing lots of Devon pics like that - except he didn't do the cutesy tilted head thing. Maybe more of the up-the-nose sort of shot. It's good to see Hadley is improving on the technique!

Kristy

Case said...

That gene must have skippedme... I hate pictures of myself! But if I was as cute as Had I would take them of myself all the time!!

On Our List said...

Whatever Casie---Stop ripping on yourself...YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! Where do yo think Hadley got her good looks from? Brooke and her gorgeous aunts and grandma...not her dad. Sorry Devon!!!

Beth said...

It must be in the water. Children are confiscating cameras everywhere. She is a natural.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Oh she is precious!! And just so you know, when I have cleaning to do, or just need to get ready for the day and need some good tunes, I just pull up your blog and work to your play list! So, thanks! Love you!