Saturday, February 16, 2008

Me and Dev...

My friend Heather tagged me! So here goes...
1. What is his name? Devon Paul Jarvis
2. How long have you been married? It will be nine years this August! How fast time flies when you are having fun!
3. How long did you date? Well... that gets complicated - we dated for a year, but spent two years before that dating each other's friends.
4. Who eats more sweets? I think Devon - he has an addiction to peanut butter cups
5. Who said “I love you“ first? Devon - he kind of blurted it out in the car one night - we were talking about marriage- and I wanted to know why - so he finally admitted how much he loved me!

6. Who is taller? Devon
7. Who can sing better? Devon - especially when he joins Alicia Keys at the end of "No One" - You should hear him belt out those riffs with her - it is classic!
8.Who is smarter? Devon - but he says me

9. Who does the laundry? me!
10. Who pays the bills? Devon
11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? we switch it up
12. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me - but Devon is king of the snackmaster - just last week he made homemade corndogs and lots of other great foods!
13. Who drives? Devon - mostly because he thinks I don't drive well- and my accident in his parent's driveway helps his position.

14. Who is more stubborn? Devon - and he agrees!
15. Who kissed who first? Devon kissed me - at the blue house in provo! I had to wake up my roommate Becca and tell her because I was so excited!
16. Who asked out who first? Devon asked me out - but he knew the answer would be yes!
17. Who proposed? Devon - he gave me a t-shirt with his picture on it - and the caption said "I'm going to marry this guy!" I know - you are all jealous that you don't have your own t-shirt!
18. Who wears the pants? Devon - I'm sure he thinks it's me, but we both know the truth!

It's fun to remember all of the beginning moments in relationships! I'm sure that it is boring for other people to read - but this was fun for us!
Now I get to tag some people - so I tag Maren, Connie, Casie, and Sharon.

3 friends wanted to say...:

On Our List said...

Thanks for the tag. It was fun to read your answers. I had forgotten about the shirt...it gave me a good laugh. Do you still have it...I bet you wear it every night.

emily snyder said...

i loved the walk down memory lane!! but how i wish that you had gone into the crazy stories of your dating life... :) 9 years?!?!?! holy cow!!

Laurie said...

Pretty great that we were all engaged that semester! You know plenty of the details of our story. John said you encouraged him along in the beginning. Who knew where we'd be years later. Makes me smile.