Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Kids



Here is the latest pictures of the kids. Cayden and Hadley will be turning 5 on March 1. Barrett Gray (Go Bucks!) was born December 6. We love having him in our family. Cayden likes having a brother around, and Hadley is learning that it's not as bad as she thought being the only girl.


Cayden and Hadley (and Mom and Dad) are happy to be the only Sunbeams to have memorized all 13 Articles of Faith in 2007. Now that they are CTR 5, we've started over and passed off 1-4.

4 friends wanted to say...:

Kortney Manning said...

Love it! I can't believe Barrett! You have to post more pictures, I gotta see those kids! Love you guys!
-Kort

Schmid Family said...

Wow, Brooke what beautiful kids. Barrent is adorable, and Caden and Hadley are getting big, and cute as can be. I am so excited to keep updated through the blogs. I just started one as well. The address is schmiddyfam.blogspot.com. I miss you guys and love ya.

Amy

Heather K said...

I am so glad you started a blog! It will be fun to see what you guys are doing. I can't Believe how old Cayden and Hadley look - time sure flies by! And Barrett is so cute! He looks way different than your other two! We miss the good ol' days of Columbus... It seems like things were easier then...?

Beth said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big our babies have gotten and that they are going to kindergarten this year. It seems like just yesterday that they were babies. So fun to see your blog.