Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tan Lines

The past few weeks I have been cracking up at the tan lines on my kids -it is so funny to look at when they are showering or getting into their pj's-
Cayden's hair is all bleached out - and he wants it to be long - so no buzz cut yet this summer.
Hadley's top rides up all the time at the pool so she has a half tan back! It is so funny!
I don't know if you can tell from these pictures - but Barrett's are the most hilarious! He swims with a rash guard so he gets a total farmer's tan - he also gets tan lines around his chubby rolls - which I think are so cute and funny - I tried to stretch his arm out so you could see where the sun could not get through the chub!



5 friends wanted to say...:

Chantz H. Davis said...

Darling Brooke! chubby babies are the best and those tan lines are halarious! Darling kids!One year when Rylle was like 7 or 8 she had a black and white swim suit that was half stripes and half black and white polk-a-dot. Her skin was actually tanned to the exact same pattern. I think I have a picture of it somewhere! So funny!

Case said...

why didn't we get to see pictures of your tan lines brookey???

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

That's AWESOME!!

becca said...

Ilove summer tans! Barrett is so cute! I love those chubby rolls!!

Your new layout looks great!

The Berridges said...

My boys have some good tan lines too! It's so cute!