Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Barrett and Brock

I forgot to put the cute pictures of Barrett and Brock from the weekend on my super long last post. We always get pics of them when we are together - they are getting more aware of each other - which is fun to see.
Taking these pictures was so funny - we laughed about the "photo shoot" - we had laid a blanket down on the kitchen floor while Casie and Miah were packing to leave. When I stood over them with my camera they were both totally hamming it up for the camera.

4 friends wanted to say...:

Chantz H. Davis said...

I thought Brock caught up with Barrett in size but I was wrong. Barrett is a house - or is Brock just tiny? But both are adorable!

becca said...

Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great 4th! We spend every day at either the beach or the pool. It makes for a fun adn exhausting summer...I LOVE it!!

lukeandjillfamily said...

Brooke,
I'm glad you found my blog. It was so fun looking through yours. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten, they are so cute. Your baby is adorable. It looks like life is treating you well!!
Love The Randall Family

AMY MICHELLE said...

I love the Buckeye count down! When I showed Spencer he said, "Why don't you get one." Kort said you guys were meeting up for the Aug. 30th game, the game Spence is going to as well. It makes me extra jealous that I will miss out on the fun!

So I have to say that Hadley and Barrett look a ton a like. Such a darling trio!