Monday, July 14, 2008

American Gladiators

Tonight - after dinner - Devon turned on the TV to watch "American Gladiators" (great show..right??) We were making carmel corn to take to a family in our ward - so Devon put Barrett in his little chair in front of the TV with the twins. It was so cute to see the three of them together! Who knew American Gladiators could hold their attention?!? Cayden kept telling us that he wanted to try all the contests - so who knows what stunts he is going to try building in his room this week - I will have to keep a close watch on what he takes into his bedroom! Anyway... I snapped a few pics of the three together watching TV (I know - Mother of the Year!) Barrett was mostly watching Cayden and Hadley laughing - but it was still super cute!
I love pictures of my kids from the back - I don't really know why! Can you see Barrett's head down at the bottom??


Such focus - they are not TV addicts or anything...
Barrett loves to smile when the camera comes around!

6 friends wanted to say...:

On Our List said...

My neighbor had a American Gladiators party for her 8 year old son in the canyon. It was really cute and fun to see the kids try to do some of the stunts. The kids has a blast. You should do it for Cayden next birthday. BTW I have to say that Barrett is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. That last picture of him is so ADORABLE. Sign him up to be a BABY GAP model.

Love ya!!!

On Our List said...

P.S. I love the new layout!!!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I'm loving this. For the season premiere I made a whole FHE lesson about overcoming our personal Goliaths, just so I'd feel good about watching AG on Monday night!!! I'm glad I'm not alone in the love!

Kortney Manning said...

Barrett is so cute! Your kids are so tan!! And I love your hardwood floors. I've never seen them! We need some serious phone time to catch up...call you soon!

becca said...

Oh my gosh, could your kids be ANY cuter?? That smile on Barrett is just too cute. He is such a big boy and so dang cute!!

We LOVE American Gladiators at our house too!! :)

AMY MICHELLE said...

I'll tell ya, there is nothing like being able to keep your kids entertained by the T.V. Your kids don't look like they watch it much by how mesmerized they are. So I see Barrett is in a b... I can't remember the name, but do you love it? I have been thinking of getting one for Evan. Let me know if it is worth it:)