Friday, May 30, 2008

Wednesday

So - it took me until Friday to have time to post - but we had a really fun day on Wednesday! (It is the day that Devon doesn't schedule patients!) We got tickets to see Noah - the musical - a new show in Branson! It was fun - they had all kinds of real animals that walked through the theater to the ark on stage. The twins loved it - it was almost three hours long - but it was still fun!

After - we decided to stay and walk around Branson Landing - the weather was perfect and the twins love the water show on the river. Hadley decided that she wanted her picture taken by every flower bed in the city - so I had to post a few - but I probably have 15 pictures of her kneeling next to flowers in Branson! By the end of the night, Cayden was jumping into every picture to bug her!

Cayden is really into air guitar right now- so I got a video of him showing off his skills during the water show - it is dark - but he cracks me up!




4 friends wanted to say...:

emily snyder said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOOO LONG!!! i can't even remember the last time i saw you - oh at scottie's wedding! WAY too long ago!! i totally vote a reunion!!! when? i will be wherever you tell me to go whenever you tell me to be there! i would even be willing to plan a thing for afg people we love - okay, it's a small group: you, me, miss, betsy, chelsie :)

can you believe you are the mother of so many adorable kids?!?!?! i LOVE it!!i love you! will you remind devin that he has a great smile and that he looks a little pouty? :)
love, em

Chantz H. Davis said...

I have never heard of Noah but it sounds awesome! I would love to see it too! You are good parents - it's easy to tell - your kids look so happy! Good job!

becca said...

What a fun day for you guys! You guys are such a cute family and you are so blonde...I LOVE it!!

Laurie said...

It's fun to see you and your family of five! I can't believe it. I really like your blonde hair - maybe it's not new?, but I like it!