Monday, May 12, 2008

Barrett rolling over - the video...

So - every time I tried to video Barrett rolling over he would just laugh and smile at the camera. Then when I would put the camera down - he rolled right over! I guess he must really like to ham it up for the camera! Anyway - this video is super short because I could tell he was about to roll over - so I turned the camera on just in time to catch the event! It still takes him a minute to smile after he rolls over - I think he has to reorient himself and make sure he is still OK!

6 friends wanted to say...:

On Our List said...

Adorable!!! He has the cutest smile in the world. The best part was hearing your voice...even though I have to admit, it has been so long since I have heard it, I had to listen to it 3 times to recognize it. What a lousy friend I am.

Love ya

Tina said...

I do believe that's my floor he's turning over on! Way to go Barrett!!!

Case said...

Yeah Barrett!!! Brock bonked his head pretty good a couple days ago and it really scared him...I don't know if he is a big fan of this rolling over thing. But Barrett looks so much older!!!! I'm going to call you know :)

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh the memories came rushing back of junior high... the song Somebody came on when I got on your blog. Funny how music can do that.

Yeah Barrett!!! I love that you got a video of the roll over. Before you know it he is going to be crawling around. P.S. I tagged you.

Kortney Manning said...

Man he is cute. I sure wish I could see him in person...
Maybe we should get together....
Someday......

becca said...

What a doll he is!! I love this stage!!