Friday, May 9, 2008

Roll over, roll over...

Tonight Barrett rolled over!! We were so excited - we were all clapping and cheering - and I think it might have scared Barrett a little - but then he broke out into a huge grin!

This is Barrett's four month picture- I finally got it
scanned in... then I found this picture of the twins -

I was cracking up at how much Barrett looks like Hadley. Their faces are so similar! We have been saying for the last month or so how much Barrett is starting to look like Hadley - but after comparing these two pictures... I guess it's pretty much a done deal!

4 friends wanted to say...:

On Our List said...

Wow!!! They are identical. How funny. I have always thought Hadley looked like Dev and since I think Barrett looks like Dev too then it would make since. (A friend who will remain nameless said she always knew Devon looked like a girl.)
As to the comment on my blog, if I have fallen to the dark side and cheer for the team who must not be named...I will answer with the following:

My Top Ten List of Why One Would Fall To The Dark Side:

10. Yall are not here to show me the light.
9. Dennis Rodman is retired....so what team do I cheer for now...
8. To save my marriage...
7. I can no longer get free desserts at Applebees b/c Aaron no longer works there.
6. To get my monthly allowance of money to spend on whatever I want.
5. I find Kyle Korver "HOT"
4. I actually use the time I am watching the game to catch up on needed sleep.
3. I have no one who "even close to fun" to help me cheer against them or go shoepolish the crazy fans cars.
2. To make my son happy.
1. I am having a secret affair with one of the team members but if I told you who it was I would have to kill you.

Love,
Sharon

Case said...

I love!!! those pictures! and that pictures of the twins back in the day is so cute...amazing how they have grown up! congrats to Barrett for rolling over!!! I'm still not sure if Brock's count or not. But he has done it a few times since his fake ones earlier. You have the most beautiful kids! I can't wait to see you THIS week!!

Case said...

How old are the twins in that picture? Miah just said he thinks Barrett is about the same size! Hahahahahaha...he was kidding!

Heather K said...

Barrett does look a lot like Hadley!

It was fun to see that old picture of the twins. A little walk down memory lane...