Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A to Z about me...

A- Attached or Single? Attached, almost 9 years - this August
B-Best Friend? Kortney - we live parallel lives across the country from each other... (devon is my best friend that I live with)
C-Cake or pie? Cheesecake - which has cake in the name - but is kind of pie-like also...
D-Day of choice? right now it's Wednesday - because Devon doesn't schedule patients that day- so we get to see each other.
E-Essential Item? my swiffer sweeper-vac - if you do not have one- it is seriously the greatest thing ever!
F-Favorite color? it varies - but probably brown - it seems to be a prominent color in my wardrobe
G-Gummy bears or worms? bears?
H-Home town? Plano, Texas!!
I-Favorite indulgence? Andy's frozen custard - when they have key lime pie - yummy!
J-January or July? not January - since moving to Missouri there have been terrible ice storms and always in January - so ... July - it is the best month for the swimming pool - we love to swim!
K-Kids? 2 boys - Cayden 5, Barrett 5 months and 1 girl - Hadley 5
L-Life isn't complete without? my family
M-Marriage date? August 24, 1999
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers and 3 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples?Apples - i am not a fan of peeling oranges
P-Phobias? that my doors aren't locked - i probably check ten times before i go to bed
Q-Quote? Live. Laugh. Love.
R-Reasons to smile? hearing my kids all laughing together
S-Season of choice? fall - i love the changing colors - but spring runs a close second
T-Tag 3 people: Casie, Jen, and Heather
U-Unknown fact about me? i love, love, love n'sync and wish they would get back together again - i went to their concert when i lived in ohio - me and two other teachers from my school and all the 12 and 13 years old girls in columbus!
V-Vegetable? i love them all - but roasting them is my new favorite way to eat them
W-Worst habit? my diet dr pepper - i really love it!
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound - it is always the best part of being pregnant
Y-Your favorite food? cheese dip with chips and salsa from El Charro
Z-Zodiac sign: virgo

6 friends wanted to say...:

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Brooke! I found your blog on Ems. I love that you mentioned NSYNC! I brought the video to Ems birthday party last year so we could have a dance party! Your kids are adorable!

Jen said...

I tagged you back!

Kortney Manning said...

Thanks for the shout out, girl!! Back at ya! I'll call you this week while I'm in St. George :) Love ya!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Yeah, I am always so happy to see when people do the tag thing, cause I think they are so fun to read! I laughed when I read your phobia, I walked in on my boss in the restroom when we were in Lake Powell, talk about a bad moment. I was down loading my pic's from my old computer onto this one and came across the BBQ from my house right before you guys moved... I really miss those days and you guys!

becca said...

I absolutely love these lists!! Such a great way to learn more about you. You are too cute!

On Our List said...

Fun tag...I love the picture of your family on your header. Yall look great...especially you...for only having a 5 month old you look AMAZING!!! What is your secret?

Love ya!!!