Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SnOw DaYs!!

We have had snow, ice, and sleet over the last few days! It started on Monday afternoon - school was cancelled Tuesday, Wednesday, and just recently Thursday!
We rented Prince Caspian on Tuesday night and had a family movie night! Cayden has really been wanting to see Prince Caspian and he loved it! I think he watched it two more times before we took it back to the red box.
Today...Devon and Brandon took the kids and went sledding! It looked and sounded like they had a great time! When the twins heard before they went to bed that school was cancelled for tomorrow - they were excited to go sledding again!
We have been lucky this storm! The ice has been very minimal in our area- we mostly had snow and sleet. I was pretty surprised that school is cancelled tomorrow... the roads were mostly all cleared today.
It has been freezing cold! The temperature hasn't gotten much above 25 degrees! I heard that it is not supposed to be above freezing until Friday or Saturday! Super Fun!!

7 friends wanted to say...:

Jill said...

Fun fun! I think all of MO is doing the same thing...enjoying the fluffy snow and sledding! Have another great day!

Nicole said...

Well, you are much more optimistic about this weather than I am!!! I just blast Gwen Stefani and Lil'Wayne to keep our spirits up when it's miserable outside................

Laurie said...

Sending warm thoughts your way!! The snow sledding looks fun!

AMY MICHELLE said...

It seems like everyone is getting hammered with snow... except us and of coarse all the friends in AZ.
I bet it is nice to have school cancelled, time you can just chill with the kiddos. Sledding is so fun, I bet the kids loved it. Well try and stay warm!!!

We will have to let you know when we will be driving through St. Louis. I am sure we will be staying with my brother for a few days. It would be great to see you guys! We love ya!

Nicole said...

Brooke, I'm surprised to see you haven't blogged lately! I guess little Barrett has been keeping you busy! Can't wait to go out with you guys this weekend!

Mamma Martin said...

I'm catching up--finally. You're family is beautiful!!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-merubah-data-kk-secara-online