Tuesday, January 6, 2009

cHrIsTmAs DaY

We had such a fun Christmas morning. I loved watching the kids faces when they opened each present. I think one of the best parts was how excited they were for people to open their gifts. Their school had a little Santa shop - so they bought presents for each person in our family. Hadley picked out the greatest present for Devon. She found a little purple picture frame...at the top in jewels it said - Diva - we were all cracking up. A few days later - I asked Had what made her pick out that present and she told me... because it almost said Devon! I thought that was so sweet!






The twins were very excited about the wii - the especially liked boxing - they got really into it!
here are Maren and Kurt rocking out!

2 friends wanted to say...:

Tina said...

Really? I thought it did say Devon!!! He is a Diva after all, oh wait, that's you! JK

Jen said...

Looks like so much fun! We totally thought of you all on Christmas Eve and wished our girlies could have been there to open jammies with their cousins!!!