Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HaPpY 2009!!

So... I have been marathon posting! The twins are back in school and it feels like we are in a more normal state of life. Since it is Tuesday night...Devon is playing basketball and I have spent the entire night uploading Christmas pictures and updating the blog. We had a really great Christmas break. (you can read through all the other posts if you want to...) I am very excited for the new year. It is funny how one day changing on the calendar creates such excitement. I love making new resolutions and thinking about all the things that will happen in a new year. I like thinking about birthdays and anniversaries - this year will be 10 years that Devon and I have been married! But mostly I like thinking that I will actually be able to accomplish some of the new goals that I have set for myself - that I can grow and become a little bit better of a person in 2009 than I was in 2008!

1 friends wanted to say...:

Tina said...

You're awesome! I love you and am sooooo thankful to have you in our family. Here's to 2009.....may it be a wonderful year and may gas prices not reach the $5.00 mark. Love ya!
MOMMA J
Thanks for all the updates!