Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rock Band

Ok - I have figured out why people that sell "gaming systems" make so much money - take rock band...for example... it allows every person the opportunity to "be" in a rock band - you don't have to be able to sing, play the guitar, or the drums...just get a group of four people and rock out! We are a tiny bit ADDICTED to rocking out! Here are a few pictures and video clips to help you see what I mean! If you have not yet played this game...beware...you will love it!






Here is a very short clip - I thought I was still recording - but I must have stopped the recording - but you still get the idea




This is probably the all time greatest rock band drumming clip you will ever see... I know that you are all expecting to see Devon - since he is an actual drummer - but get ready to be awed! And by the way - you cannot see them... but it is Casie and Carlyn singing!

8 friends wanted to say...:

Tina said...

One of my favorite quotes from the music fireside I give is: Satan knows that people can be taught very effectively when they are unaware that they are being taught---when they think they are only being entertained! I think Devon should think seriously about the music he is bringing into his home and my grandkids heads! Perhaps we could get a Broadway Hits version or maybe even Suzuki favorites? Think they would sell? BTW Why in the world, did you play clarinet when you can drum like that? JK:)

On Our List said...

Good job Brookie!!! We love Rock Band too. The Wii is so addicting. You should get Mario Kart for Cayden...all the neighborhood boys LOVE that game. Love all the post. Your kids are gorgeous!!!

The Berridges said...

We got rock band, too. We are totally addicted. As soon as the kids go to bed, we pull it out and stay up way too late! Great fun!

Laurie said...

I always enjoy the tunes when I visit your blog and end up leaving it up so I can listen! I need to download them on iTunes!

Great updates! I love all the cousin PJs strung up and the cute stuff Devon's parents do for the kids on Christmas Eve. I LOVE Christmas Eve too.

Happy '09!! Can you believe it's our 10 year anniversary this year!? All of us! :-)

Grace said...

Heehee! You play Rock Band drums just like I do. I guess I shouldn't quit my other instruments!

On Our List said...

we are going private on our blog so if you would like an invite, send me your email. My email is sharonfaragher@gmail.com

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Brooke I am impressed with your mad drumb skills. That has to be my personal favorite one! Loved all the pics!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-merubah-data-kk-secara-online