Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hair Bows

I made these!!!
So - I am not trying to brag - because I know that many people can make much cuter and more intricate bows than these...but I was really excited to make these for Hadley.
These are my first bows to make by myself! It was so fun to find cute ribbon - and I saved a ton of money making them myself. I bought the alligator clips from Sally's for $4.99 for 100 - and I found all these cute ribbons at Hobby Lobby for $.99 a roll!

6 friends wanted to say...:

On Our List said...

Awesome!!! They look great. Way to go, I bet Hadley loves them.

shauna said...

Good job! They look great! I have been wanting to do some bows... never have before either. Maybe I'll go do it now that I've seen yours. So cute!

Schmid Family said...

Very Cute!! It doesn't surprise me that you made those. You are so crafty. It has been forever since I made bows. I guess I need a little girl. I miss you guys. Love ya.

Heather K said...

Wow! Great job! I tried to make Kennedy some bows once and I ended up throwing them all away...I just couldn't make them look cute.

Jill said...

Cute cute! I would totally do my own if I had a girl too. They seem pretty simple to make. Well done :)

Kortney Manning said...

You are so talented, my friend. And BTW, Jess SOOOO did not replace you! (she totally thought so, though:) And I love your new laptop...if you could see me, you'd see how jealous I am. Devon must love you more than Greg loves me! And STOP losing weight. My gosh, you are waisting away. You are so totally getting kicked out of the chub club. You look GREAT! Love ya :)