Monday, September 22, 2008

Called to Serve...

My little sister Ann got her mission call!!!
She is going to California - San Fernando mission - spanish speaking!
She leaves so fast - she enters the MTC on the 29th of October!

While I am sad that I won't be able to see her or talk to her for 1 1/2 years...I am so excited for her! She is going to be such a great missionary! She is such a hard worker - very dedicated! I know that she will be such a great addition to the San Fernando mission!
Ann - I am so glad that you are my sister! You are such a great girl - thanks for being such a fun aunt to my kids - they are for sure going to miss seeing you! We will be praying for your success - and we promise to send lots of letters - (and treats - since you are staying in the states!) Congrats and lots of love! :)

4 friends wanted to say...:

AMY MICHELLE said...

You must be so proud! That is awesome she is ready to serve. I hope Spence and I get the experience together someday.

Great job with the bows! I really need to make my girls some... we loose them way to fast! I am sure Hadley will love wearing them.

Case said...

how exciting! oh, and i'm glad we are facebook friend now too!! but fyi, i never get on there much.

Heather K said...

Congrats to your little sis!!!

Kortney Manning said...

Wow- She's so grown up! She was so young the last time I saw her (right before she left for Utah for college). Tell her I said congrats!