Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cleaning Product Shout Out!

I wanted to give a quick shout out to my new favorite cleaning product...
Lysol's Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes!
I love to try new things when they come out - some are not as great as the commercials make you think...
but these wipes lived up to the commercial and more!
One side is rough - so it helps you not have to scrub so hard to get left over breakfast, lunch, and dinner off the table and counters!
I love, love, love these wipes! So - go buy them and try them!
They are definitely worth the $2.93!

6 friends wanted to say...:

Jill said...

You're funny! They sound great!
If you google "printable lysol coupons" you can find a few links for coupons and get them even cheaper!!!!

On Our List said...

Thanks for the tip. I will have to try them.

Love ya!!!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Sounds good, I will have to give it a try. Nice to try something when recommended by someone you trust. Thanks!

Laurie said...

I love that you've taught the twins to read and that they're now at the top of the class. Awesome.

I love any kind of anti-bacterial wipe. :-) So I will have to try these. My whole family has had colds this week, so I really need some more!

Kortney Manning said...

A trip to meijer every time something new and improved hit the shelf! You crack me up. I didn't even think about using them for other things like the counter, I was thinking toilet only! Great tip. Your house must be sparkling clean always with all of your great cleaning products!:)

becca said...

I LOVE THESE!! They are the best for sticky counter tops :)