Monday, June 16, 2008

Barrett - 6 months old



Barrett reached the milestone of 6 months old! It is crazy to think that he has been in our family for 6 months! He has been a little grouchy lately - which is weird because he is always the smiliest, happiest kid! He is teething and had a little bit of a cold - plus he had his six month shots - and all of that combined together made him feel lousy! But - today he has been smiling all day - so I think he is finally feeling better! He is still off the charts for his height - 30 inches long!! His weight dropped from the 90th% to the 70th% - but he is definitely not starving!
We had to move him to a normal carseat - the carrier was getting too small for him - but he loves sitting up more in the car - he can see the twins better!
Sitting is his new favorite thing to do - he is getting pretty good at it! We still stay close - he tips over at any second! We are so lucky to have him in our family! He brings such a sweet spirit into our home - you can't help but smile when you hold him! I love you Barrett boy!

13 friends wanted to say...:

Mamma Martin said...

HI, Brooke! I love these blogs--I feel like I know your family better--it is so fun to see the children--They are soooo big.
Aunt Tonna

Heather K said...

Oh, he is SO cute! It is crazy how fast time flies, especially when they are so little. He does look just like Had, but with darker hair!

On Our List said...

He is so cute!!! What an adorable TALL baby you have. :)

Case said...

oh no! that means Brock is almost 6months old too!! every time i see barrett he gets cuter and cuter! i can't wait till they can play together more.

becca said...

Wow, has it been six months already!? Time sure flies! Barrett is so cute...what a little doll. My girls are dying for Brody to start sitting up :)

Beth said...

He's just adorable and I want to squeeze him.

Kates said...

Six months old! Wow how time flies. He is so cute, and chubby!

Laurie said...

Oh yes, he is cute. I love hearing happy baby updates. Hope the teething goes okay...that's rough!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Brooke, Barrett is such a darling little guy, I just want to hold him! I love when you post videos, seeing a few moments of real life. Why does time have to go so much slower when pregnant, then once the baby is born... they just grow too fast!

Kortney Manning said...

Could you post a video with you and devon and the kids? I am really missing you guys lately!! Barrett is so big, and we haven't even met yet!! Soon though....right? :) He is so cute!

Kortney Manning said...

Busted! Did you really want the blogging world to know that you watch Denise Richards' show? What kind of slime ball people are you watching all of that reality junk tv? That IS a really great title for your own show, though. Our's would be this: Flavor of Love with Greg Manning. It would show me telling Greg how much I appreciate all of his "hard work". :)

Schmid Family said...

I can't beleive he is 6 months old and handsome as can be. He is so cute. I miss you guys. Love ya,
Amy

Nicole said...

Wow, I didn't know you had a blog. You'll have to teach me some things because I love your layout. I couldn't figure out how to really get mine the way I wanted it.
So cool! The pictures are great. I especially love the one with all three in white. So cute.