Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Cleaning Product Shout Out...

So...technically an air freshener is not a cleaning product...but it makes your house smell great! These are the best! They have a ton of different scents - each air freshener has two scents that alternate. I love, love, love them!

The other new thing that I have found ... the toilet cleaning gel - I am undecided on these. I bought the original scent - and I think the citrus would be better. Devon thinks it makes the bathroom smell like someone is burning incense. They don't turn the water blue...but the toilet bowls seem cleaner - so we will see. Has anyone else tried these??

4 friends wanted to say...:

The Berridges said...

I have the toliet cleaning gel too. I'm also undecided. They do seem a little fresher, but I don't think it helps me not have to clean as often. Brett doesn't like the original scent either. Jefferson thinks it's pretty cool that there is a stamp in his potty! Ha!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Love the cleaning and fresh smelling tips! I have never tried the gel but I have tried the clorox drop ins and have liked them because they keep the hard water from turning my toilet a fun color. The smell is a little much and I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or clorox mixed with bathroom just isn't for me!!

Maren and Kurt said...

I love your last cleaning product shout out...I will have to try the air fresheners. Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks. Love you! Maren and Fam

handelin said...

Brooke, (in case you didn't know, I'm an old friend of Devon's) and I'm convinced that you and I are actually a lot alike--well, at least when it comes to cleaning products (oh and running b/c my last 5K I was almost that exact time and I think it's pretty good personally). Thanks for the tip on the air fresheners, I love them! Oh and one more thing--I noticed that you had a picture of Barrett pulling books of the shelf, does every child do this? Because my son does that too! It drives me a little crazy but it keeps him entertained!