Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Devon!!!

I have been very absent from my blog the last few weeks! I feel like I have been busy - but I don't really know why or with what! So - I am doing some catch up blogging!
Last Saturday (the 18th) was Devon's birthday!


The twins were very excited to put up streamers and blow up balloons! They even found a birthday crown for their dad! Since we were going out for dinner - we had Devon blow out his candle in a Reese's peanut butter pumpkin!

We only put 1 candle - to protect his health! Devon spent his first 5 birthdays in the hospital with extreme asthma attacks! (I know - his parents should get a medal) Luckily for us - he is much better!

I am so lucky to be married to such a great guy! He takes such good care of me and our family! He is a great dad and makes our kids laugh all the time!

Happy Birthday baby! I love, love, love you!

0 friends wanted to say...: